Contactless pickup and drop-off in downtown Yarmouth. There are two coolers at 3 Church Street in Yarmouth: one for drop-off and one for material pick up. Access the coolers — up the steps, underneath the mailbox — from the driveway on West Elm St, just around the corner from Main Street. (There is often a green Toyota truck in the driveway.)
To Drop Off Finished Masks
- Thank you!
- Place your finished masks in a bag or envelope with your name on it.
- Drop them off at Carla Hunt’s house, 3 Church St. in Yarmouth. (See specific location above.)
- Please email Mary Calvin at email@example.com to alert her that you have dropped off masks.
- If you need your masks to be picked up from your home, email Mary Calvin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Thank you!!
To Pick Up Material Kits
- We will try to keep material kits stocked at 3 Church St. If the cooler is empty, request a kit from Mary Calvin (email@example.com) via email.
- If you need the kit delivered to you, let us know and someone will deliver.